- 1 Is The Greenedge CS2 Electric Bike Worth Your Money?
Is The Greenedge CS2 Electric Bike Worth Your Money?
The Greenedge cs2 remarkably stands out to be the best in electric bikes as compared to other bikes. It is a perfect bike set to meet all conditions and also give the rider a comfortable experience. The lightweight alloy is reliable in torquing through country hills, commuting through traffic and leisure cycling. It is environment friendly and provides health benefits to the rider such as increased cardiovascular fitness, decreased stress levels and improved posture and co-ordination making it a great value for money.
A complete review of the mountain bike reveals the following features:
- Motor :250 W brushless rear hub motor
- Battery: 36v 9ah Lithium Battery
- Frame: Alloy 19 inch Mountain Bike frame
- Gears: 6 speed shimano gears
- Brakes: Disc Brakes front and rear
- Wheels: 26″ Alloy rims with kenda tyres
- Suspension: Zoom front suspension system and suspension seat
- Modes: LCD display with 5 pedal assistance levels up to 15.5 mph
- Weight: 19 kg
36v 9ah Lithium Battery
Greenedge cs2 bottle shaped lithium ion battery is exceptional for its design and performance. The battery charge time is 4 hours and can last up to 35 miles of pedal assistance. The bottle shape design gives the bike an excellent outlook and also a secure look. The battery be unmounted from the bike by unlocking it hence it is portable which makes it secure especially when parking the bike in a busy street. Battery modes include low ,medium and high which can be viewed on the LCD display.
5 pedal assist levels
The greenedge cs2 electric mountain bike has 5 pedal assistance modes capable of speeds to 25 kph. This is useful when riding long distances and also reduces muscle pulls that can result from aggressive pedaling without rest. You don’t have to worry about getting late to work, school or important schedules. The pedal assistance mode is an exciting experience to new riders and a must use feature .
Get in full control of the electric mountain bike by exploring the independent throttle assistance mode that is limited to 6 km per hour in line with the EU law for road use. The throttle assistance helps one relax as you ride through natural scenery and gives one the exquisite taste!
How Powerful is the 250W motor?
The 250 watt rear hub motor is a perfect motor choice . They are light and weigh up to 6 pounds making them easy to fit on front or rear hub. The rear hub position makes the greenedge cs2 secure and hard to identify because of their size. This motors don’t make much noise and comparatively cheap to replace in case of any damages
Brake and seat suspension system
Greenedge cs2 electric bike is equipped with a zoom front suspension seat that helps a user maintain posture and have a smooth comfortable ride in rocky terrains. Also, the electric mountain bike is fitted with zoom front suspension brakes with hydraulic fluids which last longer than traditional brakes making them more efficient and well adjusted to various climatic conditions.
Are Kenda Tyres Good?
The greenedge cs2 comes with fitted kenda tyres on both rear and back forks. Kenda tyres have been recorded to have the highest rolling resistance numbers making them durable for long term usage. The rims provide a good appearance and a more brighter look.
Overall – Is it Worth Your Money
The cs2 electric is a perfect choice when making buying decisions. Thorough modifications have been dome to meet the needs of every customer. Whether sports, leisure cycles or travelling, this electric mountain bike can fit both needs hence we can define it as a ‘multi-purposeful electric bike.’ The bike has a battery that can last 35 miles per hour! However, with more future generations of electric bikes being developed, it remains top quality in the market.
Pros and Cons
- Equipped with assistance levels lcd display.
- Has a good battery life.
- Includes 6 speed shimano gears.
- walk assist feature mode with throttle control hence no need to pedal.
- Has 5 pedal assist modes .
- Cheap and easy to replace 250 W rear motor hub.
- Under £1000 .
- Good quality.
- May require constant maintenance,.
- Not suitable for off road long term usage.
You may also like some of our other reviews;
- Decathlon Ebike Review
- Gtech Ebike Review
- Carrera Crossfire Ebike Review
- Carrera Vulcan Ebike Review
- Carrera Vengeance Ebike Review
- Carrera Crossfire 2 Ebike Review
- Best Ebike Batteries
- Best Ebike For Long Distances
- Best Ebike With Power For Hills
- Best Electric Mountain Bikes
- Best Budget Hybrid Bike
- Best Womens Electric Bike
- Best Affordable Electric Bike
- Best Ebike Conversion Kits
- Best Ebikes
Last Updated on March 17, 2023 by Sammy